➤ WHAT I DO:
I help leaders and teams achieve breakthrough results, improve working relationships, and increase individual and team capability through strategic coaching, consulting and facilitation.
➤ WHOM I WORK WITH:
I partner with organizations, leaders and teams who are:
• experiencing significant change
• focused on improving performance
• committed to development and growth
My clients range from small-to-midsize companies to large multinationals, in sectors including: Software, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Distribution, Banking, Consumer Credit, Management Consulting, Hospitality, Entertainment and Non-Profit.
➤ SERVICES I PROVIDE:
As a Leadership Coach, I help my clients by providing:
• High-Performance Executive, Leadership and Team Coaching and Facilitation
• Leadership and Team Development
• Individual and Organizational Change Coaching
• Organizational Purpose, Vision and Strategy Facilitation
➤ HOW IT WORKS: The best way to learn how I can help is to reach out for a free discovery session where we will discuss
• your unique goals, challenges and needs,
• how I can help,
• next steps, as appropriate.
➤ WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE:
Since every individual's and organization's needs are different, I customize my services for each of my clients. My approach is people-centered, system-focused and results-oriented, which is to say:
• People-Centered: All aspects of our lives present constant opportunities for growth. The work I do is guided by that philosophy. I am committed to a mindful, mutual learning approach valuing compassion, transparency, curiosity, informed choice and accountability.
• System-Oriented: I began my career as a software engineer. As a coach and consultant, my approaches are integrated with a systems perspective and a commitment to continuous improvement at every level.
• Results-Focused: Our improvement efforts should be in service of the outcomes we value. I’m committed to understanding my client’s why and providing the services that best align with and support their objectives.